Friends of the Vagabonds  

Posted by SpearDriver in

I would like to mention again that this league is a Friend of the Vagabonds. It's been that way ever since RedCross and goodgrrrl decided to go down that road. Let me assure you it's not an easy road, and for that reason we buff the vagabonds on sight. Even a simple damage buff makes a big difference to those characters.

The vagabonds are easy to spot. They are usually wearing a motley collection of clothing that is not clan related and they only ever have a killer epithet, because they can't get any other. They are also usually using a weapon and kungfu technique that you wouldn't normally see, except on the Bloody Plains map. Their basic meditation technique is a dead give-away. And of course, they are never a member of any league because the leagues are based on the clans.

I'm bringing this up again because we have a large number of newer members who might not know about our history of helping the vagabonds. In particular, I've been playing a little bit of vagabond lately and I have asked for buffs in villages where Disconnected members were standing around talking. Nobody moved a muscle to help. It was a little disappointing, but I went back to my grind anyway.

I'm proud of my vagabond character. It's my only character that has never died in the grind, and I've gotten all of my epithets on my own. I don't share the name of that character because it's one of the few times in the game that I can quietly play and not be disturbed, but like all vagabond players I would sure like to be buffed once in a while.

Let's do our part to make that road a little easier.

- SpearDriver

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 at Tuesday, June 15, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

I usually buff vagas on sight as is and that ever since Vagrant was the only vagabond I knew off and then a bit later, while Legend was still in his own mind.

You might want to add that Vagas may have M&D titles, though. Also, a dead giveaway is the yellow background for the name (as opposed to black/blue/green/red).

June 15, 2010 at 4:31 PM

I knew of*. typo day. sry ^^

June 15, 2010 at 4:32 PM

if u want my buffs u know how to contact me ;)

June 15, 2010 at 8:21 PM

No TS, it is sort of my point...

Buff them all!

We are, Friends of the Vagabonds!

June 16, 2010 at 2:13 AM

I buff them all unless they have wfsfdf for a name

June 16, 2010 at 5:36 PM

lol SD i always stop for a vega, i was talking about u specificly cuz u play him alot these days :P

June 17, 2010 at 9:54 AM

Post a Comment