Nothing here to celebrate  

Posted by SpearDriver in , , ,

Patch 23 was rolled out today, but it's nothing to celebrate. We were told in advance that the Tibet map would be added to the game today and we got it. So, maybe 3 people can start grinding there. The lowest level mobs are level 176 and from my playing days on Bardo I know that those mobs hit hard.

For those people who can get to the third village on the ice map it's an easy jump to Tibet, and it's safe from the gate to the first village. You'll get 100% value for all the items you sell to the NPC too, so it's worth to save up a couple of bags full and at the end of the grinding day, jump to that map and sell your drops.

I was expecting to find the 800 defense clothes at the drapery, and they were there for about an hour. I bought several sets and passed them on at my cost to league members. It doesn't pay to be a nice guy though because Camlost decided that these are "a bit too powerful".

Seriously? What?

Some nuker might get his feelings hurt when he can't one shot kill everybody in Bloody Plains?

Fuck You Camlost. This is just one more bad decision. Pathetic drop rates, trying to sell skill experience items in the coin mall, hackers still in the game, all those lucky refiners from a small SE Asian nation, and no plan to deal with shared accounts.

What's next? Chi Kung defense items in the coin mall?

In other news I bought one of the NPC weapons from Tibet, because I really badly need a new axe. I'm using a borrowed FC level axe and I'm almost Little Master levels. Ridiculous, right? The story gets better. I cut that axe 12 levels, down to LM6, added one slot to it with a bronze separator and the refining bitch broke it at +3.

There really is nothing here to celebrate. Move along.

-AxtTreiber

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at Wednesday, April 20, 2011 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Guess i got more luck on the refine then you. Enjoy the Hermit 12lv reduced +4 1 slot XD

April 20, 2011 at 10:54 PM

Thanks man. At this point I'll take anything I can get. Drop rates suck, and refining rates are worse.

April 20, 2011 at 11:08 PM

I have the feeling they wont improve and 9D will die out soon with one big bang of increase on everything like acclaim did. And i just saw a few vids of The Elder Scrolls V, so i probably will play that in the future next too Battlefield 3. Atleast they arent that time consuming for me, wel Elder Scrolls can be, i think i had over a few hundred hours on oblivion and also on Fallout 3 O_O . Elder Scrolls V will be a combination of those 2 games :P .

Unless a certain person slaps me for gaming too much >.<

April 21, 2011 at 12:22 AM

In better news, the Hawk man has entered 9DDE-Land. Can I get a w00t w00t?! xD
i'm having a busy weekend, but afterwards i'll be more on-line ;)

April 21, 2011 at 7:55 PM

Woot!!

gogogo, disciple dude...

Funny stuff. Lose one former VGM, and gain another back again...

April 21, 2011 at 10:42 PM

Post a Comment