Moderated  

Posted by SpearDriver in , , , ,

There is a bit of a loud-mouthed prick who has been tossed from German servers, with the IGN of Skyline. He and his sock puppets have been throwing shit around on the Games Campus forum and I must admit I was doing my best to keep him agitated. It wasn't difficult.

Now that many of his accounts and sock puppets have been closed, and probably his new playing characters too, I suspect he may try to move his stupidity over here. I'm not in the mood to be deleting posts from anybody. Most of you know that I almost never do that. It's easier to set the comments to moderated and I'll check the blog more often over the next few days to see if any comments need approval.

In other news Lilith and I had 3 successful full runs of the Golden Coins Mansion, and we both got our killer epithets. Lilith will need a few more levels to do a proper job of finishing for epithet runs, but I figure ShadowGuyver could do that job now. I would like to figure out where ShadowGuyver is too. He is Missing in Action.

We'll be doing epithet runs for league members once we get a couple more people just a little higher, or Shadow shows up. So get your passes together people. You'll need 3 purple passes, or 30 Letters of Yakumo, and don't forget to pay your tanker. I personally want clothes from the CS6 male damage set. The GCM boss drops those.

I have a few manuals to give away to our active league members, and a few elixirs too. Stay tuned to league chat for our next runs and anyone CS++ who can heal themselves could probably get some loot on their own.

Update: xenawarior went away happy tonight. She got the conqueror epithet for the Golden Coins Mansion, which may not look too cool up front, but if you're using a high dex build you'll get a 7% dodge bonus for using that epithet.

Golden Coins Clan's Sealed Gate(GCM conqueror)
Reflect 4% of physical damage to target
Reflect 4% of Chi Kung damage to target
Dodge increased by 7%
Chi Kung dodge increased by 7%

She probably also has a bag full of elixirs and manuals to use, or sell.

- AxtTreiber

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at Tuesday, March 29, 2011 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

I aint missing in action, spending more time on school and my girlfriend. So less time too play.

And my char is still GL1, maybe i will get it too GL2/3 this week. Depending how my gf's work schedule looks like.

March 30, 2011 at 12:39 AM

He's alive!

I'll send a message to the search party.

March 30, 2011 at 9:44 AM

xD lol SD

March 30, 2011 at 10:08 AM

Lol, i check this blog daily XD .

Things where easier with other league's i joined, we had each other on msn there, and we had a forum section where we posted our absence. We dont have that here. So maybe thats why you think i am MIA.

March 30, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Feel free to leave a comment here if you know you will be away for a few days.

March 30, 2011 at 12:34 PM

i use them, i hate to train but now my bags are full of manuals so i must train
:)

March 30, 2011 at 2:09 PM

Sure SD, will do ;)

March 30, 2011 at 6:54 PM

Post a Comment