Cyclonic Lightning  

Posted by SpearDriver in ,

I just got this new smash at CS 1 and I finally got a good screen shot of it. It's fast, so it's not the easiest skill to get a screen shot on. The first time I used it I was like, "WOW!!!".

Basically, the mob gets struck by lightning and takes A LOT of damage and it's only up to c2 so far. This skill is hard to level up though. I really can't wait to get it to see what it does at c10, so I'm using it constantly. Have a look at the bigger image. Isn't that just the coolest skill you've ever seen?

- SpearDriver

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at Wednesday, April 15, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
April 16, 2009 at 7:41 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
April 16, 2009 at 7:44 AM

Wait till you get the AoE smash :P that one has same damage at c4 as Heat Wind Kick at c10 and Aoe skill levels even slower than this Cyclone Lightning Attack :)
I haven't used it so much so its still at c4...i have been busy trying to max my older skills :P

April 18, 2009 at 11:49 AM

There are 3 new smashes at 2nd role, and one new active, right?
My question then would be: Is it still sensible to use the old smashes (Earth, Life etc.) if the new ones are so powerful? I mean, the new active probably deals more damages than the old smashes, doesn't it?

April 18, 2009 at 1:13 PM

The new active spear skill at c10 does comparable damage to your old smashes at c10, but your smashes go to c12 and have side-effects.

It's worth to keep leveling at least the bleed, A/R and Def reduction smashes. I'll finish those and then level the speed reduction smash too.

Don't forget to work on your dmg buff. At EC6 you'll get the chance to raise the time limit on that, to the full 5 minutes. At c12 and full mastery you get +400 dmg all the time, and it's a party buff. Anyone in your party who is in range gets the buff too, when you use it.

April 18, 2009 at 1:23 PM

Excuse my noobness, chief, but what is A/R?^^

But if I remember it correctly, the smashes for bleed and def reduction where 2s ones, right?

I got the damage buff to the highest cheng currently possible for me.

Also, I will now be off for about 2 months, a-levels are coming up, so plz don't kick me^^

April 18, 2009 at 6:44 PM

A/R = Attack Rating. I think that is what that smash does. Basically, keep using them because a warrior lives and dies on smashes and HP return.

I will never kick someone because they are studying for A-Levels. Those are far more important than this game. That is one of the reasons why I invited you to the Disconnected band.

April 18, 2009 at 7:37 PM

Post a Comment