What's not selling  

Posted by SpearDriver in

Weapons. No matter how good, or what level, or slots...

Last night weapons were dropping like rain on me. I was grinding on the Tiger Rider Vanguard on the HZ map and almost every single kill got me a weapon. It was weird. I regularly had to run to Linbei to empty my bag and in the end I made almost 3 million gold just from weapons turned into the NPC.

I saved a few of the best items for a stand, but didn't sell a single one. One good example is a GB3 two-slot Blood Dragon "new" Spade. A few weeks ago something like that would have sold for 200k gold, easily. I marked it at 50k for the overnight stand, and it's still there.

I got an HM3 Blood Dragon "new" Dagger too, but I didn't put it into the stand just yet. I want to look at it for a while, just because I've never even seen an HM level weapon before.

Anyone know what it might be worth?

- SpearDriver

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 at Wednesday, December 31, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment