Selling Weapons  

Posted by SpearDriver in ,

At the level I'm playing (mid-FD) the only way you can get a new weapon is from a drop or a quest, or a Wan Daye trade. As you can imagine, I'm getting a lot of weapons drops and unless they are something special, they are hard to sell.

Yesterday I got a two slot FD8 spear that I sold for 500k. You know that guy didn't have a Wan Daye weapon. I've sold blue and green weapons for as much 100k, but otherwise most of my weapons drops go back to the general store. If you take them back to the general store on your home map you get 10% more gold for them. I usually save them up, then make a big run. These FD weapons are usually worth about 20k each, so it's worth the run if you have a few.

I also sold my Wan Daye RL4 +4 spear yesterday. These are actually fairly easy to sell but you have to be realistic about it. It's like selling a car. You aren't going to get back the money you paid for it when it was new. To get that spear new you have to trade 5 Blood Essences and 1 each of the level 2 non-dungeon elixirs. At +4 I invested another 3 Blood Essences into that weapon. With BE trading at around 700k, I had about 5.6kk invested in the weapon, not including the elixirs. You can forget the value of those elixirs. They are gone.

Yesterday I saw a roar from a guy wanting to buy one of these so I whispered him. He asked, "how much", and I asked for 4kk. He offered 7 BE, and I took it. The lesson is, so long as you're not asking silly prices you can get back a lot of what you have invested in some very good equipment.

- SpearDriver

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 16, 2008 at Sunday, November 16, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

nice :) i sell my 1 slot weapons for 30-50k and 2 slotted 80-120k :) base map only offers max 20k for each, so i sell all other weapons there. 500k is good profit what you got there

November 16, 2008 at 1:58 PM

Obviously someone badly needed a new weapon. I put a silly price on it just to see what I would get.

November 16, 2008 at 2:40 PM

For how much does a WD FD Spear sell currently? the BE price has risen greatly...

March 19, 2009 at 10:23 AM

Post a Comment