Patches 20 and 21  

Posted by SpearDriver in , ,

I haven't seen any patch notes yet, but I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary either. It might be that the only thing new with these patches is the opening of the North Seas Icy Palace map. One thing that I know wasn't fixed is that really annoying and empty gift box. I had a little trouble with one of the CS level quests too. I kept getting a little text box that said I had the perfect reindeer horn, but it wasn't in my bag. Eventually I got it.

Otherwise everything seems to be what I expected and remember from the ice map. The experience rate is just as painful as ever and I really pity the fools who don't have xp cards. I'm sure glad I can afford them. The mobs hit just as hard as ever and a dodge deco is an absolute must for survival. Even with a dodge deco the mobs hand out external wounds like candy canes at Christmas. Anyone with a PvP build is going to be hating this map.

There is a quest series that gives you a number of damage globs. You get the choice of normal damage or Chi Kung damage. I have no doubt that some enterprising Viet will find a way to repeat that quest. Look for them to be on sale in Hefei within an hour.

The drop rate still sucks donkey balls. In a few hours of grind I didn't get a single slotted weapon, and I really would like a better axe. I keep hoping that Games Campus will reconsider this, along with regular experience events but as they say, "hope dies last".

Did you find anything unexpected? Please let us know in the comments.

- AxtTreiber

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 24, 2011 at Thursday, March 24, 2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

as much as you hate me for whatever grudge you still have for me, i still read your posts(and i know you like more hits as well).

all i have to say about this is never expect the unexpected especially in this game, you of all people should know never to expect such as wishful thing from a company like indy...

i mean no harm in this post, this is just my honest opinion, even if it's written in a bold straightforward way.

March 26, 2011 at 3:01 AM

Post a Comment