Bored Bosses  

Posted by SpearDriver in , , ,

I'm a bit of a slave to my disciples these day, which is actually okay. I have three pretty good ones at the moment and I should be a level 2 master very soon. When they aren't online I can grind my nuker, or shoot devas until my fingers bleed. It's a right of passage for all nukers. You just have to go through it.

When my disciples are online though, I don't have much to do. ShadowGuyver rather cheekily pointed out that at Golden Lotus 1 I'm not actually leveled capped, but I have no real desire to grind on blue mobs or waste passes in the Golden Coins Mansion.

To keep from being totally bored I sometimes go walking the maps picking up gold coins. I got over 60 of them this morning, and that's 3 blood essences. That's more BE than I've gotten from any boss lately. After they turn blue they really stop dropping very much.

The other thing I couldn't help notice this morning is that there were more bored bosses on the maps then there were players. Macro users don't count of course. On Shi Zhang there were exactly 2 players actually out grinding and there were 3 bosses standing around with nothing to do. What's the point of being a boss if you don't have any players to terrorize?

The Datong map was a little better. There were a few more players around and a few more macro users too, but most of the bosses were wandering around too. Even Shen Mo was spawned at the desert location and nobody was on him. We fixed that quickly of course, and now my nuker has that epithet too.

I'll walk the Hangzhou and Liaodong maps today but I'm not expecting anything better. I'm really starting to worry about this server. You know there is a problem with the server population when the bosses are standing around bored.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at Wednesday, March 16, 2011 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment