High Con-Build  

Posted by Lea in

I'm trying the high con-build on my warrior atm, someone had told me high con would be way better than the high str build that i had used before.
So now my basic stats are the following:
str- 189
ess- 12 (yea i know, i forgot to put enough for the dex relic -.-)
wis- 14
con- 200
dex- 193
I grind well on spots with little mobs, using the full cs6 dmg set with the ve hat. But im the nightmare of every healer because ive got less def now and my hp go down faster, though i got about 10k hp to go down unbuffed!
But i had to find out that high con is not the right thing for me ( dammit, chakra purge wasted) because im pretty often in GCM atm and looking at the ew i get and the ew others get...well lets say the difference is enormous!
So atm im hoping for a new hefei reset pill or a 30-50% off chakra purges in mall, so i can try a higher dex build, as im SF that suits my clan better anyway.
Btw, i dont have items like HP-trinket, Def-trinket, hp-returning weapon or so. i use the cs6 dmg set, a cs bd weapon with 10%crit, jade seal, def relics and normal ec relics. Im planning to farm a hp-trinket though, a warrior in NSIP is lost without it.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 at Tuesday, July 21, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment