Selling to the NPC  

Posted by SpearDriver in

One of the first things I discovered in this game is that you can get 10% more for your drops if you sell them to the NPC's on the clan map. And the elixirs or calendula, or anything else you might need is also 10% cheaper on the clan map. I usually keep a character on the clan map, or Hefei, just so that I can dump stuff and get full price for it. After the SM/GB levels you start getting a lot of weapons drops, so it's worth to sell them to the clan NPC's.

I just discovered that you get full price from the North Seas Icy Plains map too, and that's really nice because my courier account is getting full. It's a bit of a pain in the neck to transfer stuff all the time. The weapons I got tonight while grinding were worth over 1 million game gold, so it was worth to sell for full price.

If you're grinding in Liaodong and you can safely get to Ice Map gate, it's worth to make that jump and sell your drops in the first village.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at Wednesday, April 22, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment