A few notes  

Posted by SpearDriver in , , ,

According to rumors in the IRC channel tonight, there is a new patch coming. Actually, it's overdue. We're supposed to be getting a new premium package, but no one quite knows what we'll get in that new package. There will be a promotional package to go along with that premium idea, and for that reason I might take my laptop with me on my vacation.

Oh yeah, I'm going on vacation for three weeks, starting Monday. I probably wont check into the game, but I will probably check this blog once in a while.

BluFlash has also been working on making mall items tradeable too, and according to rumors the XP cards should soon be tradeable. I wish that Dragon Scales and Dragon Tears were directly tradeable. One of our League Members got scammed for a very nice weapon, by someone who was "selling Dragon Scales". The scammer ran off with a Wan Daye GB Spear, the last HP Return weapon in the game.

There is no need to put a league level KoS on that guy. The GM's will do their best to return the weapon, and the scammer will be banned. My advice to all of you is simple; Don't give a precious item to anyone, unless you know that they have no reason to cheat you.

I once gave my HP Trink to RedCross so that he could use it on his Vagabond Sword character. And why not? RedCross found that trink for me in the first place. At the time I gave that trink to him for his vaga, he simply couldn't find one to buy, even though he had the money to buy one.

I'll be around for two more days, and two more events before my vacation. If you need help with anything, please speak up. After that, I'm leaving this league to the bandmasters and senior adult members. I already know that they all talk with each other when I'm not around, so that they can get things done. That's why we rock.

Disconnected Rocks!

Because we all take our turn, when it comes time to lead the way.

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 at Saturday, April 25, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

have a nice and safe trip DJ!

April 25, 2009 at 7:55 AM

Have a great time!
Dont worry i will pass Pinky_Lu gamer glue around while your away :-D

April 25, 2009 at 9:05 AM

Yes, have a good holiday, chief! I am also checking the blog regularly, although I am away doing my A-levels^^

April 25, 2009 at 9:53 AM

enjoy your trip boss:))

April 25, 2009 at 10:32 AM

Post a Comment